Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby Tyler's Birth

Travis and I were blessed with Tyler Bruce Nichols on May 8 at 6:46 pm.  I am just now getting to blog again.  Thanks to Betsy who updated with photos last weekend.  We had a long day of labor on Saturday that ended up in a c-section that evening.  Tyler's heart rate was not tolerating the contractions, he was facing sunny-side up and had his cord wrapped around his shoulder.  Needless to say, God was watching over us and delivered a sweet, healthy baby into our arms.  We could not be more joyful. 



Before my admission at the nursing station with some of my nurse friends.
I brought a cake for them, it reads, 'Thanks for Watching Me Grow'



Travis and me pre-labor



My sweet nurse D'Lynn who took excellent care of me



Smiling..pre-labor contractions



Tyler's entrance into the world!



Tyler's foot prints and mommy's thumbprints



Nurse D'Lynn and Tyler




First look at my sweet boy




The happy family




Tyler, me and Nurse D'Lynn









Daddy and little T



7 pounds 1 ounce - 20 1/2 inches long




In recovery



Daddy watching Tyler's first assessment

2 comments:

  1. Oh Birdie, those are wonderful pictures! I cannot wait to meet little T. And I am SO PROUD of you for posting pictures so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy,
    I my goodness, I cried my eyes out through those just like through Emily's! How precious and special all the first pictures are, and I bet you had so much peace being in your hospital cared for by those that love you dearly. Love you Momma!

    ReplyDelete