I am officially ready to have Baby T! We went to the doctor on Monday and I am 3 cm dilated and baby's head is low...so anytime now! We just need some contractions. She is guessing his weight to be around 7 1/2 to 8 lbs right now. Travis and I are so excited and we can't wait to meet him. It's like waiting for Christmas. Will keep you updated on our progress in labor!
39 Weeks
I'd like to go ahead and give Tyler some kind of "In Utero Baby of the Year" Award. His willingness to not induce heartburn, to keep you relatively comfortable and to position himself well for delivery earns him an A+ in my book! Perhaps he's an overachiever?!??
ReplyDeleteWe cannot wait to meet your sweet son and to see how God is glorified by how your parenting of Tyler. Love and prayers to you 3!!
Every time I talk to Betsy, I ask about you! I'm so excited for y'all and for baby Tyler's grandparents. We will be praying for your labor and delivery to be perfect in every way. Hugs to both of you!
ReplyDelete