Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First trip to the ER...

I am back to working at the hospital one day a week.  Tyler and Mason are both going to Little Oaks (where Tyler went before M was born).  We absolutely love it there, the teachers take such good care of our boys.  I was at work and received a phone call from the school...you know they are not just calling to say hi!  I returned the call and found out Tyler had falled off the tricycle and busted his chin.  They thought he might need to go to the ER.  Thankfully Travis was finished with his day and was able to pick them up.  He dropped Mason with our neighbor Ginny who so graciously kept him while Tyler was taken to the Boerne ER.  Travis took some snacks..but there are not quite enough snacks to keep a 2-year old occupied in the ER.  He resorted to blowing up latex gloves to keep t entertained.  They ended up using dermabond to glue his cut and they were done.  I was very sad not be there with my little guy, but daddy took excellent care of him.


Mom!  Stop taking pictures of my boo boo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment