Saturday, April 9, 2011

Catching Up..February and March

We have had a very busy month and I am way behind on blogging!  At the end of February Tyler met his great-grandmother, Mama Nick.  It was his first long plane ride and he did great!  We had a great time seeing Bruce's side of the family and introducing our little T.  

Meeting Mama Nick for the first time

Passed out after plane ride!

Smiling for Mama Nick

The family at the Mayflower

Tyler loved Uncle Bill's bear at the lake house



Four generations

The first weekend of March I had a girls weekend with my dear friends from college.  We went to my friend Lexi's parents' lake house.  It was a weekend of hoodies and no make-up.  The Lees treated us to pedicures!  We had a blast--lots of good girl time!  We missed our Betsy although she was welcoming their newest addition to their family- baby Joshua.  My parents kept Tyler all weekend while I was gone.  They, of course, had a blast!  We got fun news from my brother and his wife, Emily.....

Pappy and t being silly while mom is away

All the girls with our birthday gear--me, Holly, Jodie, Jamie, Steph, Lexi and Jenn

Cooking enchiladas with Lex

Dinner time!

Pedi time


Yay!!! I am going to be Aunt Katy!! We are so excited for this baby's arrival in October!!
Our friends the Picketts just welcomed Joshua Ethan into their family!  He is just precious and we can't wait to meet him.  He was born on March 9 weighing 7 pounds and 21 inches.  We thank God for this sweet little boy!



1 comment:

  1. Yay for Colby and Emily!!!! I was just telling your mom at my sprinkle I had a feeling she would have more Grandkids soon - maybe that is some kind of pregnant intuition, haha. Love you! J

    ReplyDelete