Thursday, February 3, 2011

30th Birthday!

On Tuesday (the 1st) I officially entered my thirties!  We had an almost week-long celebration.  My parents, brother & sister-in-law came to Boerne to celebrate last weekend.  The girls had a spa day on Saturday...which was fabulous and then we went to dinner at La Fogata in San Antonio for dinner.  We had a great time at dinner...it was just a perfect way to celebrate.

On the day of my birthday I woke up to birthday breakfast (made by Trav) and presents.  We had lunch with some friends at Bum's (my fav lunch place in Boerne) and comfort food for dinner at home with my boys!  It was freezing Tuesday night..20 degrees..so we enjoyed staying in.  I loved celebrating my first birthday with my little boy.  It was so special...love being a momma!

Our family of three

Me and my momma

Tyler loves Sophie (the giraffe teether)




My beautiful birthday cake..although it says Kathy...haha:)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic birthday celebration, "Kathy"! So glad your family was able to celebrate with you. That pic of you & your Momma is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete