Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Catching up!!

Well I am finally back!!  We have had some computer issues and finally got a new computer!  Yay!  I can get back into blogging.  We have had a fabulous fall filled with lots of activities...Tyler's first Halloween, first trip to Aggieland, dad turned the big 3-0 and Thanksgiving!  
I can't believe he is already almost 7 months old, where has the time gone?  We are loving each stage as he learns new things.  So thankful for our little blessing.  Here are some photos from the past couple of months...


Our family under the big Aggie Ring at the Association, so fun!!


Tyler got to meet Reveille for the first time..Whoop!



Pappy and Grammy reading to Tyler



Ready for gameday!!



At step-off with MeMa



with my favorite aunt and uncle!



Our Halloween puppy



Travis turns 30!!- (Betsy made the cute banner for the birthday!)



We did the Turkey Trot in San Antonio on Thanksgiving morning and won a turkey!



Tyler with his turkey:)































1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you have a new computer and are back to blogging. I love all the pictures of Tyler! He is so precious and has such a sweet face. I can't believe how much he has grown! Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete