Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day & Baby Dedication

We had an amazing weekend with lots to celebrate.  Travis' first Father's Day is first on the list.  We started the morning with a yummy Father's Day breakfast of Berry French Toast and breakfast sausage. (This was my first time to really cook:)  Tyler gave dad his gift of a book in which he marked with his footprint.  Travis got a new swimsuit from me.  Tyler and I are so thankful to have such an incredible man in our lives to lead our family.  I am grateful for Travis' love for the Lord and his love for us!  After breakfast we headed to church for our parent/child dedication. We dedicated ourselves to raising Tyler in a godly home and to be his spiritual trainers.  We know this is an enormous task and are thankful for all the support of family and friends that surround us. 


Sweet daddy and tyler


Tyler gave Daddy "I Love My Daddy" book with his footprint inside the front cover


At church after dedication



Our friends Megan and Chance



All the grandparents loving our sweet baby



Our good friends the Hobbs family



Tyler and his dedication cake


Lunch at one of our favorite spots in Boerne, Cypress Grill

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful pictures, Katy! I can't believe how much baby Tyler has grown! He is such a doll and you are looking fabulous. I can see the joy in everyone's faces, and Travis, it looks like you had a wonderful Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete